Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Facade Program

Putting aside the NRSA, the city has an existing Facade Program:
http://www.worcestermass.org/business/assistance.html#facade

In the past, the only qualifying HUD National Objective was to eithe have existing code vioaltions that need to be corrected or create jobs. Now the City of Worcester has added a 3rd qualifying objective, location is in an NRSA designated area.

The current NRSA area for Chandler extends all the way down Pleasant Street to Main Street on the even side, which includes two small storefronts that I want to do over. At the same time I thought it would be a good idea for me to go through the process, as well, and report my progress.

Day 1 is today. At lunch I walked downtown and put in a request for the paperwork for this program. I will keep everyone abreast on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home